1) Why should I consider an aluminum railing product versus wood, steel or iron?
Precision Aluminum Railings are super-low maintenance. Unlike wood railings that need to be protected from insects and decay, or other metal railings prone to rust and peeling paint, Precision Aluminum Railings feature long-life rust-free powder coatings that endure any negligible maintenance requirements.
2) I have a unique railing project in mind. Does precision aluminum railings offer custom work?
3) Do precision aluminum railings meet all North American building codes?
4) What is powder coating and why use it?
5) What heights are available?
6) How do the posts attach to the deck?
7) What type of glass is used?
8) Can I get obscured, tinted, or etched glass?
9) What type and size of pickets are available?
10) Can a mid-rail or intermediate rail be added?
11) Can I mix picket and glass railings together?
12) Can I add decorative features to a picket railing?